An intimate hideaway near the city centre of Ghent. Escape the busy citylife on the first floor of a former chapel. The spacious room has a very high ceiling (7m) and charming chapel windows.
Furniture and decoration by I/OBJECT.
Spacious room + mezzanine • Kingsize bed • Cozy sitting area with Cloud Sofa • Mini-bar • Dining + Work corner • Fully equipped kitchen • Large bathroom + bathtub + hair dryer • Marshall Stanmore speaker (wirelessly powers the music on your iPhone - iPad - iPod) • Free wifi
• DELUXE 'I love you a latte' breakfast at a special guest price: 10 euro p.p.
• Possibility for 2 extra beds (€30 pp/night)
• Free for kids until 2 y/o
• Walk to city centre: 12 min
• Bus (line 3) to city centre: 5 min
• Dampoort Station: 5 min
• Ghent is a very good starting point to visit Bruges - Antwerp -
Bruxelles - Lille (1 hour drive or by train from Dampoort station)
During the weekends a minimum stay of 2 nights
Extra bed: € 30